"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Sunday, April 15, 2012

hmm

I wrote my first letter! for the first week.  I am now starting letter two, for week two.  I am going to write a letter for every week he is gone.  And whenever I hear back from him, I will just put all the letters in the envelope back.  I also wrote my letter in cursive.  It took FOREVER!  My goal was to do that for all of them, but I don't know if I can handle it!

My sleeping problem has been so bad. I don't know whats wrong with me. =(

I sing tomorrow in church and I am SO incredibly nervous it's not even funny! I can do great singing but once you put me in front of a crowd, I shake and choke and my voice gets awful!

2 comments:

  1. sooo, how did the singing go??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! i'm glad you asked! i forgot to follow up on that! It actually went very well! I didn't do too bad on my solo part and we didn't mess up! i had tons of people come up to me afterwards and so it was beautiful! a couple people said they cried so it must have been a success! yes, i was nervous but not as bad as usual! thanks for asking! =)
      -Amy

      Delete