"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Monday, December 3, 2012

IBS










So my boy didn't have turkey on turkey day. I'm trying to decide if I think that made him sad or not. I really think that he was ok that he got pizza instead. He does quite like pizza =)
So he got a new companion! Elder Lloyd. He sounds nice!

Well, today marks eight months completed, and we are now starting the journey of month nine. ...and it still feels like he left yesterday. well, that is a lie and the truth. I feel like Cody just left. I also feel like I haven't seen him in so long that I must have made him up. I've heard it is called IBS. And I suffer from it. Imaginary Boyfriend Syndome. I think I made up this beautiful perfect man and dreamed our relationship. It's too good to be true. and then I get a letter and i'm like "is this real?" He tells me not to forget, but I think I am. I like to imagine him just walking in at a random moment and wondering what he would do/say. I don't remember. and it makes me sad.

I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment