"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Thursday, October 4, 2012

333 3 3 3 3 3!

I am the happiest girl in the world! I am number 333 on the countdown on the Waiting for a Missionary page on Facebook! AND today, I have been with Cody for 3 years 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days! AAAAAAAND I got 3 letters today! What the awesome?! =D
Cody is the most fantastic boy I have ever met in my life. I love him so much! 
Every letter I get is like a boost of confidence. It seems like if I don't get a letter for a while, the darkness and  the world start to creep around me with discouraging thoughts like "what if he doesn't want you anymore?" and "this is too hard" and "you don't deserve him" Every time I get a letter, those thoughts are blasted away from me and I am drenched in the love Cody has for me. They keep me going. He keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment