"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

dear you, from me

Our relationship is beautiful, special, and different. I can't explain it. Maybe these old letters can. This was a week after our love story officially began.


Dear you,

It's funny, last night I think you were included in every one of my dreams, but I'm not sure because I can't remember them. Also, I'm finding that when I say that I'll miss you when I won't be with you, that is a lie in a way, because you are always in my thoughts and therefore, am with me in a sort of way. I ponder questions often like, what is love? and how much do I care for those I supposedly care for? Is what I am feeling for you genuine? These thoughts scare me Amy. Those are the things I don't want to think about, because I've already thought about them. I already know what I'm feeling, and I am as sure as one can be in my position and at this age that those feelings that I have for you are genuine, and that I truly care about you, and I would do anything to help you or keep you from being hurt, or that I would go out of my way to let you know every waking hour of your life on this Earth and as long as we are together that I love you Amy. If there is nothing else that you can truly believe please know this, that for a surety I have decided that you are worth changing for, and you are wonderful enough to love, and you are kind enough to cherish, and you are amazing enough to be in continual wonderment over. Can you believe me when I say this? Because I don't want to be wrong, and Amy, you haven't shown me any reason why I should be. Again, I just want you to know that I care about you, and that I am here for you when you need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to lean against, or a heart to confide in. And I would be honored if you would so choose me to be that one that you confide in, and lean upon when you're down, and talk to when you need to talk. Okay, I'm just rambling now, and I'm just making a fool of myself. And repeating everything I say. Fine. Amy, goodnight, and I love you, I hope you love me too, because if you do, that would just make my night, day, and existence. 

-From me

No comments:

Post a Comment