"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Thursday, November 14, 2013

From 7-2-2013
 
I know that it is a miracle that I am on my mission right now. I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow and become a better person. I know it's going to affect my whole life and my children and my husband. I am thankful for the things I am learning. I find it precious, the testimony I have grown. Things just make sense to me know about Heavenly Father's plan for his children! His whole plan is simply eternal happiness! Why would we not want to follow him when it will only benefit us?! Sometimes humans are just silly and don't take important things seriously. It is the most serious thing in this world, for it will affect you eternally. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to search for answers for them. We are promised that as we diligently search for answers with faith, they will be given to us. I love this gospel and the happiness it brings and the atonement and that second and third and fourth chances it allows. 
I love you all so much! 
Sis. Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment