"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Here's a snippet of a letter Amy sent me directly. Sometimes she has a bit of  time to squeeze in a personal note:

From 6-18-2013

=) every package i have sent cody, i always put in peanut butter and nutella. poor boy hasn't had any for a while now. they don't have peanut butter over there.
congratulations on being a new grandma!!!! he looks PRECIOUS!!!  i am sad i can't hold him! =( or any baby for that matter! it kills my heart to not hold babies! i love them so so so much!

i love you so much! i hope you miss me! cause i miss you!!! but it's already been four months and they have flown by. almost a quarter of the way done right? remember cody's picture? if this was a pie and someone ate a quarter of it, i would not be happy! =)
love you tons!
-Sis campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment