"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Monday, February 20, 2012

I am currently in washington, at home, in my old bedroom. Deciding to come home for the three day weekend was really a hard decision for me.  I wanted to see my family more than anything in the world, but Cody and i weren't sure if we could handle another goodbye.  Our first one was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.  After praying about it, we decided it would be ok for us to see eachother and let me tell you that the car ride felt like waiting for christmas. A ten hour drive in the car is a loooong time! I got home around 3:30 in the morning and sneaked into my old room and woke up in the morning and surprised everyone.  Cody came early and spent the day with me! As soon as i saw him, it was like ABSOLUTELY no time had passed. I still can not believe how crazy normal and just perfect it was having him with me.  He came shopping with me and my sisters and mom and bought me a beautiful bracelet, we watched mega mind, he ate dinner with us, he kissed me. SIGH! This morning he came after church. His sister brought me an awesome package with dorm decorations! and then he stayed all day again. we hung out with the family, he ate dinner with me again, we just sat and talked, we played settlers of catan, and then i dropped him off at his house.  I just don't know how to feel.  I tried so hard not to cry and of course at the very end i did. I just have to say that this time was so much easier than last time even though my heart still feels hurt.  I guess it just helps to know that i have waited for almost two months now and when I saw him, it felt like zero time.  I just HAVE to hold on to that hope and it will help me.  I love you Cody Norman more than i can feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment