"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Monday, June 11, 2012

Three Years

So Today was Cody's and mine three year anniversary! I am trying very hard not to be sad... Nothing happened. It was Sunday so of course there wasn't mail . I just had to send him my lovin through prayers and thoughts. What a big accomplishment and no one to share it with... Wow! I really miss that boy!

I was thinking about how long Cody has been in my life and how my feelings grew for him

age 15: I liked Cody
age 16: I "loved" Cody (at least thats what I thought)
age 17: I learned what love really was
age 18: I fell more than in love with him
age 19: I can't even express my feelings for him

I just love Elder Norman! And when I think back, the past three years have been the best years of my life! Thank you sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment