"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy and Thankful

I would like to start this blog post with saying, I am so thankful! I am so thankful for this opportunity for me to grow! I want girls to look at me and say "Wow! She is so inspirational! And those two are what true love is all about!" I don't want to be viewed as that sad girl!
I want to shout out to the world just how Happy I am! I wouldn't want my life to be going any other way! I am all bubbly inside when I think of what a devoted and worthy man Cody is! I love that he is serving the Lord. Cody always shines the light onto my shadowed point of view.
 He always says
 "Amy, I owe my Heavenly Father so much! He is given my everything! And in return, all I have to do is serve him with all of my heart might mind and strength for two years. Sometimes I feel like it's not even enough"
 How wonderful our Heavenly Father is, who loves us SO much! SO much more than we will EVER be able to understand! I just try to multiply how much I love Cody by infinity and my head starts spinning. It is like trying to fit eternity into a moment.
While my sweetheart has been gone, i have learned so much that I wouldn't have otherwise. And I know that I will only continue to learn and grow! Heavenly Father knows exactly what he is doing!
Something that has been stuck on my mind lately is the quote
 "Pain is inevitable but Suffering is optional"
I love it so much! It reminds me to check myself! I can't just be afraid of the dark when night time come. I have to be ready with my candles and flashlight!
We are never left without any options to turn to. If you have no one in the world to talk to, talk to him who is not of this world.
Cody has been the best impact on my life and I am so greatful that I have been lucky enough to have our paths collide. I think Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing.
I have such a strong testimony of missionaries now! I have always looked up to them and found them very inspiring, but now my love for missionary work has filled every part of me! I love my Savior and I love the Book of Mormon and I LOVE this gospel!










No comments:

Post a Comment