"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Saturday, November 17, 2012

sweetest letter

This is the happiest day of my life. (Well, so far. I think that the day I see Cody again will be the best day in my life. for sure.) You know that letter that I was so "patiently" waiting for for? Yes, it came today. 25 pages of the most beautiful words I have ever read in my entire life. I cried through the entire letter and left several tear stains on it. Everything in my life is good. I am not worried about anything! I have made righteous decisions and there is no room for doubt in my mind or heart. I am so in love with Cody that I do not even try to explain it. Because I wouldn't do it justice. I could never explain what we have well enough. 
I would like to share my testimony of how perfect God's timing is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment