"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Surprise Picture!

Look at this beautiful picture of my sweetie Cody!


I met a girl on Facebook who happens to live in Brazil, in the same area that Cody is serving! After talking to her through FB, I found out that he served in her same stake! And then she happened to have a picture of him and sent it to me!!! BEST DAY EVERRRR!!! =D 
He looks so good! Happy and healthy! It makes me happy just looking at it! 

Also, I just finished putting together three packages for Cody tonight! 
One is for his Birthday! Dec 17th
One is for Christmas!
One is a just because I love you package!

In the last couple of letters and emails, Cody has mentioned how much he misses hugs! He wishes he could hug someone or have some sort of physical contact more than just a handshake. Well, that has really broken my heart :'(
So I decided that I would put a "Hug" inside the next package to him. 




I think it turned out cute! But I hope he understand what it is!

Well, I found out from the weekly email that Cody is not going to die! He said his fever went down and he is only left with a gunky nose. I am so thankful that he is ok! 
I also got a letter yestday! They come exactly when I need them! His letters are SO beautiful!

"You've just gotta know that I would go through just about anything to be that guy who gets to hold your hand forever.That thought makes me feel so peaceful and happy inside. I still feel with all of me that you are the one, Amy.  
If there is ever a day you don't feel special, or pretty, or worth it, or beautiful, I want you to remember me. And I want you to know that I would give my life to save yours. because you are so wonderful. You are so beautiful. You are so very special, and very loved by me."






No comments:

Post a Comment