"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Sunday, November 11, 2012

the swan princess

who is unhappy that tomorrow is a holiday and there won't be any mail and probably no email either? this girl =(
So the other day, i watched The Swan Princess and I was flooded with awesome childhood memories of watching that movie! Looove it! So when Odette and Derek started singing their "far longer than forever" song, I was like "OOOHHH! they are singing for Cody and me!" So I just had to share it!

and now i have to share another perfect song


   

ALSO! i ran into this song and was taken back to the night Cody and I said goodbye. I was leaving to college and we knew that we wouldn't see eachother again until after his mission. That was one of the saddest and sweetest nights of my life.   

     

And now I have to share another amazing song...


     

The first time I heard it, I was like "myeh" but now I can't stop listening to it over and over again! =)

and now I will share my new favorite picture that I made! 
How perfect are we?


No comments:

Post a Comment