"I love you more than I know how to feel"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sunny Days

I'm loving the sun here in Rexburg! But who knows how long it's going to stay around...it might start snowing tomorrow! But for the meantime, i'm going to be taking pictures!





Did I mention that I got a third letter? Yep! Pretty happy, and I have sent off my letters to him! I still check the mail every day though I know that I am most likely not going to get anything. I can get through this! I am much stronger than I sometimes think I am.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that if Cody came back to me right now, it would feel like he hadn't left at all, and that makes me feel like I can keep waiting longer. 
 <3 I love you Elder Norman! And someday, you will read this! Just know that I know you are worth it!
Love, your Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment